Our Goal is to provide exceptional specialty medical care in a thoughtful, caring, and comfortable atmosphere. We will constantly strive to maintain the highest quality standards in assisting patients and their primary physicians. We will make it a priority to educate patients so that they might be empowered to improve their health. Knowledge is key for physician staff and patients.
Book and Appointment Notice of Privacy Practices
We are offering telemedicine appointments. You can use your smartphone, tablet or computer with webcam. This will be billed to your insurance and you may be responsible for some charges, including copays. AT YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME, you will receive a text message. Your device may ask you for permission to activate the mic and camera. Please call us to schedule your telemedicine appointment.
Click here for instructions on how to use Doximity Dialer Video Calls.
The COVID-19 vaccines are for ages 12 years and older. We are encouraging all patients to get vaccinated to prevent illness from COVID-19 and to protect their communities.
Things to know:
- The COVID-19 vaccine is scientifically proven effective at preventing the virus. Experts agree getting vaccinated may also help keep you from getting seriously ill even if you do get COVID-19. The vaccines cannot give you the virus itself.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is proven safe through the U.S. Vaccine Safety System. All COVID-19 vaccines have gone through the same safety tests and meet the same requirements as any other vaccine currently produced.
***YOU must wear a mask when entering the office. No mask - No shot or office visit***
If you have a FEVER, COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR aches/fatigue - PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE.
**Please only 1 person accompanying patients for allergy shots or office visits
**We are NOT able to test for coronavirus/COVID19
**After you have received your allergy shot you must wait your 30 minutes in our waiting room with social distancing.**
All allergy shot patients and patients coming into our office for a visit must check their temperatures prior to enter the office. If you have a temperature of 100.5 or more you will need to reschedule your appointment. Please do not come into the office if you have a fever or can not pass the COVID-19 screening questions list below:
1. Do you currently have any of the following symptoms:
- (New) Cough
- (New) shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- (New) Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
2. Have you been in direct contact with a COVID-19 positive person?
Allergy & Asthma Associates